Thursday, December 22, 2011

Catch up and Christmas Break

"I might have just made myself sick"-- I felt this way after the best cheesecake I've ever had in my life from Michaels in Breckenridge (twice), I felt this way after the cookie cake pie from Breckenridge brewery (twice) but I really think Ive done it this time. I ate too many sweets and I can't  move. I can just sit here and type-- so here's to a brief update.


I graduated college. FINALLY. Moved to memphis-start culinary school in jan., got my first camera(from the weirs) and went skiing for the first time since I was in middle school. Lots of first happened this month. A lot of prayers have been answered and a lot of excitement lies ahead. Here are some pictures from Breckenridge (and the candy that my mom has been making all week-- the candy that I might have ate too much of)












No comments:

Post a Comment