Monday, September 19, 2011

Home again home again

We've been re-doing our kitchen at home for way too long. The last month of summer resulted in me being a nomad because our kitchen was a disaster, the house smelled like paint, and my mom was putting me to work. Finally, I can say IT IS DONE! and my mom is beside herself because this her favorite room in the house and its her favorite thing to do-cook. I came home this week to see my mom and dad before they went to Italy and cook in the new kitchen







I had no clue what to expect when I came home; my mom would not send a picture, email, message nothing-its safe to say I was so excited to get in there and cook. My dad and I were in charge of supper (which means I was in charge of supper) since my mom had spent the day packing, unpacking, and packing for their 2 week trip. I bet she regretted giving up dinner duties when my dad suggested hibachi, but for me this was perfect because I could test out my tingting skills on the flat top griddle









These pictures don't do it justice-we all know any carb fried is good, the best part was playing in my moms kitchen

No comments:

Post a Comment